Staying at Scorpiesse means living like a local, with your hostess guiding you to insider spots -- from the most beautiful beaches, to the preferred tables at the best restaurants. Oh, the places you'll go and the things you'll see when you stay with me.....here's a taste to fire your imagination with a few top ten lists.
10 Places to Eat
- Malibu Farm
- Taverna Tony's
- Saddle Peak Lodge
- Duck Dive
- Mr. Chow's
10 Local Events
- Farmer's Market at Civic Center | Every Sunday 10 am - 3 pm
- Art of the Board | March 28th
- Warhol Exhibit | Pepperdine University
- Chumash Day | April 9th & 10th
- Full Moon & Summer Solstice | June 20th
- Art Festival |
- Chili Cook Off | September
- Halloween |
- Marathon |
- Vintage Grocers |
10 Things to Do
- Hike up top of Corral Canyon -- or Point Dume Cliffs
- Surfing -- Grab a board at Surf Shack and hit First Point
- Watch the sun go down while strolling Westward Beach
- Spa time -- CURE Salon & Spa, right overlooking Nobu.
- Yoga -- either at Malibu Fitness or Five Point
- Horseback riding in the canyons with Malibu Rider
- Stargazing at Malibu Bluff's Park -- or any night at Scorpiesse
- Wildflower Hikes -- Solstice, Rocky Oaks, Zuma.
- Vintage Grocers Summer Concert Series
- Reagan Library -- right up the road in Simi Valley
10 Things to See
- Reagan Library -- Simi Valley, surprisingly close, spectacular institution.
- Adamson House -- , is a historic house and gardens iwithin Malibu Lagoon State Beach park.